THREE WEEKS BEFORE YOUR PHOTOSHOOT
1. Get Shopping. Begin planning your outfits, placing online orders, and making special dress rental reservations immediately. Make sure you have everything you need to complete each outfit, including underpinnings and accessories.
2. Start Stretching. Try to stretch for 20 minutes each day before your shoot — especially your neck, back, and hips. Sound silly? You will thank us later.
3. Begin a Skincare Regimen. Wash your face nightly, exfoliate your face and body every other day, use a moisturizer on your full body every day, and wear lip balm constantly.
ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR PHOTOSHOOT
4. Wax Eyebrows and Upper Lip. Get your brows waxed or threaded by a pro. Try to stay close to your natural shape, and don’t go too thin. Have your upper lip waxed as well. Wax Body Hair. Wax the hair on your legs and underarms. Depending on how revealing your outfit choices are, you may also need to wax your bikini area.
5. Cut Back on Caffeine and Salt. Both are dehydrating and cause your body to retain water.